1. How long does it take to create a website?
- Our managed solutions initial service level completes within 4 weeks for the basic and 6 weeks for the extended. This period is extended for every added feature requested.
2. What is the average cost for a website?
- There are many factors that influence the cost of any given website. Our packaged solutions range from $899 – $1499. In any event that your project requires more than what our custom solutions offer, we would be happy to talk to you and provide you with a free assessment.
3. Does this include hosting?
- The service covers the website build and the site’s launch as well as 20 days of support after launch. Name registry, hosting, and server costs are exclusive of this service. However, we would be more than happy to suggest a few hosting providers that provide great products and quality customer support.
4. What technologies do you use to build your websites?
5. Where will you build my website?
- We create a whitelabel hosting environment for your clients. The URL will be provided to you, once we run the site through our initial QA.